Popular Science is one of my passions, mainly that one related to Physics and Mathematics. I am even more keen on simple and challenging problems or those demonstrations typically seen in Physics shows. I find them very effective in boosting curiosity and so to encourage students to increasing motivation for Physics. I am currently working on a book project in this direction.
For those interested in Popular (or for Fun) Physics or Math, please, find a selection as follows,
• The World of Particles – Lecture in PDF format – University of Birmingham.
• Physics Education – youtube channel.
• Veritasium is a channel of science and engineering
videos featuring experiments, expert interviews, cool demos, and discussions
with the public about everything science.
• Physics Girl is a channel created by Dianna Cowern
about physics, astronomy and science-related topics. The show features fun DIY
demos, unusual and cutting-edge research, space, and expert interviews.
• Smartphones in Physics Teaching – website – Polytechnich
• Michio Kaku – Physics of the Future – the next 10 to